Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 31

I can't believe it's already the end of March. I know the next month is going to fly by with the end of college, choosing a law school, basically a lot of big life changes. In a way that's good because some of those pesky classes (upper level Hindi???!) will finally be over, but also sad because I'll be leaving a place that's become a home base these past four years. I'm sure I'll write a sentimental, nostalgic blog when graduation finally comes, so sorry for this little preview.

In PCP land, the jumps went much better this morning. The diet is good, except I'm a little hungrier at dinner than I would like. But it's so nice not to have to prepare a big meal for dinner with veggies and protein. I can just grab my apple, banana, two boiled eggs, and be good to go!

I'm leaving school tomorrow to go home for easter break. So more driving, but this time to a destination I know I'll enjoy! I'm excited for the break and looking forward to my indulgence!

2 comments: