Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 34

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to give a little post to say I'm alive and well!! I've definitely had a little too much fun this break, but I figure as a senior in college, who rarely drinks in the first place, I should get some sort of break. Last night, I went out with my parents and family friends to one of the nicest restaurants that I usually get to eat at about once a year. Since this was such a special occasion, I couldn't pass up the chance to go. It was a heavenly meal, truly. Started with a pear, blue cheese, and arugula salad, followed by a parmesan incrusted flounder. And I had a few sips of some wonderful chardonnay (only a few sips!!). NO dessert though. That night I had a fun night out with friends at the bars. I only consumed one vodka cranberry drink which I nursed for quite some time. So yes, definitely a huge stray from my diet, but yes, totally worth it.

Working out today blew, but it wasn't unbearable by any means. Still not as bad as the infamous afternoon workout. I'm still right on track with the workouts and (minus last night) I am on track with the diet.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on blogging and keeping the big picture in mind.

    Traveling in a challenge. Being with family is a treat.

    Enjoy the Day,

    Go team Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last I checked PCP does NOT stand for Please Cancel Pleasure so good for you for having a moderated and acceptably enjoyable time with friends and family. If PCP makes you miserable and miserable to be with, what is the point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's all have a solid PCP week!

    ReplyDelete