Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 28

Day 28 means almost to Day 30 which means we'll be 1/3 through PCP! Wow!

So, Brian must've put a spell on my jump rope this morning, because I made it to exactly 737 jumps before I messed up. I kid you not, 737! Two more jumps and I would've beat him! But regardless of that little competition :-), I was amazed I went for so long without messing up! Once you find the rhythm it's easy, but once you're out of it, it's pretty difficult.

On the indulgence front, I plan to do mine over Easter Break. I'll be home with friends, so I figure that would be the perfect time. I'm thinking some wine and easter candy. Or just one of those if the calories are too much. In a way, I feel like I shouldn't take an indulgence since I slipped last weekend. But I think part of the indulgence is figuring out the calorie amount, choosing what to indulge in, and being aware of how that choice affects your body. So with that thought, I will take my indulgence with the other PCPrs!

I'm going on another law school visit tomorrow (USC-South Carolina). It's just for one night, so it shouldn't be too much of an interruption. Of course, my diet will be off, but what's new?!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the indulgence is eating something unhealthy on YOUR terms, not a slip-up. The difference is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 737!! Soooooo close!

    Easter candy and wine sound like a good one!

    ReplyDelete