Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 5 FREEDOM!



SPRING BREAK 2010!

Par-tay!

Haha, not really. Sadly (or happily, depending on how you look at it) I have never been much of a party-er. I'm more of a "couple of close friends hanging out" kind of girl. And liquor is not my alcohol of choice. That would be wine (do not come between me and my bottle of Smoking Loon Merlot). So instead of doing the typical senior-year-spring-break-week-long-party thing, I'm just going home for the week. I should probably mention I live on a beach, so home for me is where most people vacation to. And believe me, I don't take this for granted. I plan to spend a large portion of this week at the beach walking my dogs (that's a pic of my dog in the field right behind the beach and then the other is a pic I took at the beach). And just hanging out with my family. Lame I know, but the older I get, the more important those things are to me. And I am so ready for a break!

I am afraid of how PCP will go in this environment. At school I have a built in structure to my day, so in a way it's easy to fit PCP in. But now that I'm home, I have my mom who can cook anything and the beach which can sound much better than working out. But I know I can do it. I'm still going to work out first thing in the morning; in fact, it should be easier because I can wake up any time I want now! No alarm clock this week! And as far as food goes, with my family's support, I'm sure it'll be ok.

So here's to day 1 of relaxation!

2 comments:

  1. wow - have a great time at home. I can relate to your wondering how this will travel. I am working in New York most of next week and I am trying to plan how I can get the important things done first. I think while I travel the start of the day is the way to go.

    Listen to the Ocean for me - I miss that. We like to go to Wrightsville beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything you should be able to enjoy the new diet and workout more, without worrying about squeezing it in. The PCP is a fun PROJECT after all, and I, for one, love working on my little projects when I have some time off.

    ReplyDelete