Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 14 Freedom ends...

Today's the end of Spring Break, so I drove back up to school today. After I unpacked I went to the grocery store, loaded up on veggies and came back and steamed a bunch. And boiled a lot of noodles. So now I have a pretty good stack of food that should make things easier this week. For dinner I had noodles with veggies and shrimp. Not too bad, the shrimp were delicious!

I'm exhausted today due to some Spring Break fun last night. But I did my 800 jump ropes this morning! They are still a challenge for me, but it's such a sense of accomplishment to be able to do so many at one time! I'm glad the number isn't being upped again tomorrow though. 800 is definitely enough for now. My workouts are going better since my last post. Patrick's tip about sit ups should make a huge difference.

I can't believe it's already day 14! This past week flew by.

2 comments:

  1. Werd on the seafood noodles. I bought two kilos of frozen shrimp this weekend and look forward to get my protein from the sea!

    ReplyDelete