Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 7

So I just read the email for week 2 and the diet definitely seems feasible. I have a lot of nit-picky questions about it, but I know the answers will come in time!

Today, I had more trouble with the 500 jump ropes than expected. I got a new, better rope, but it actually twists up more easily than my older one did. So I'm not sure which one I should use. I'm going to keep trying with the new one for a few more days and see if it gets any better.

As far as my last day before "PCP proper", I did fairly well. My treat was a Hershey bar. I figured it was the last time I'd get sugar in a while and it was the perfect amount. I count it as a half portion because normally I'd eat more chocolate than that!

All in all, I'd say week 1 went pretty well and I hope I do as well week 2!


1 comment: