Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 sore, sore, sore...

...okay, I'm mainly just sore in my back. When i push my shoulder blades together, there is some quite intense soreness going on in those muscles! All these strength exercises with the resistance band are really working me hard! And using the push up bars is still a lot of extra work, but I'm pushing through (haha)!

I'm trying to find as many recipes as possible, so I won't be struggling for variety in my diet when I go back to school. It's been easier at home, because I have the time (and my mom) to help me figure everything out. But I know as soon as I get back to school, it's going to be a lot more complicated. Knowing this makes me happy I'll be at home for the last month of the program!

Day 10 means we're 1/9 through PCP!


1 comment: