Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 45!!!!!!


We are half way there-woah. Right now I'm feeling really good about these last 45 days and looking forward to the next 45. I feel like I'm actually beginning to see concrete changes in my physique and I can't wait for that to continue!

But I have noticed one sad side effect of PCP. The loss of my butt. I happened to wear a pair of jeans today that I haven't worn since starting PCP. They were always a bit too tight unless I was at my "skinny" weight. Well, that isn't a problem anymore. They're not uncomfortably loose or anything...except in the butt area (alright, maybe it's not as drastic as the one in the picture above). It's quite sad actually, I have to say I've always considered it to be one of my best assets and so I am going to mourn this loss. I guess it is worth the six pack abs though, a decent trade!

I'm sad that the January PCPr's won't be blogging anymore but I'm super excited for the freshies! I'm glad there's some more girls to keep me company! I definitely think women face different issues when getting in shape (I don't think I'll be hearing any of the guys complaining about their loss of a butt!) and I look forward to hearing others' thoughts. I know when I first started PCP I looked to the more veteran PCPr's for inspiration and I hope I can do the same for the new ones. Gosh, I really can't believe it's half way over! There is so much left to accomplish!!



3 comments:

  1. It is funny how things fit differently. I imagine that the right next pairs of jeans will rediscover a nice bottom, Get new jeans. I have been marveling at how beautiful my clothes are fitting. I have not checked, but I think I can wear everything in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, girl. I worried about losing the assets PLENTY of times. Then, when all parts of you start getting tighter and smaller, the booty doesn't look so miniscule anymore (it's just the first one to leave the building).

    I think your abs look slammin' already! Just think of what's to come! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, you can't bust a sag at law school? :)
    You're 100% correct about men, women, and the PCP. It will all fall into place. That I can be sure of.

    ReplyDelete