Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 41-Relief

I am done with traveling! No more plane rides until PCP is over!!! (at least, as far as I know) I managed to get a full workout in on Thursday, and then yesterday I woke up early enough to do my jumping rope and abs. So on Sunday I'll do the rest of Friday's workout along with the 8 minute abs routine. Speaking of which, I did it for the first time today and I loved it! Doing it with the video makes it go by faster and the moves aren't unbearable. Unlike the bicycle for abs. After the first two sets of 40 seconds, I can't do the last two all the way through. I have to pause a little bit during them. I think it's extra hard because it requires you to use your leg strength at the same time as your core. So I'm working on it...

I did my best with the diet while I was gone, but I'm looking forward to being in control of everything now that I'm back. I'm not where I thought I would be almost halfway through PCP, but I'm going to push myself this last half and hopefully get the results I want. I cannot believe we're already at day 40! It's a reminder of how fast this time will fly by and how I need to focus every single day.

3 comments: