Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 36

Well, this weekend pretty much threw me completely off my PCP diet, but it wasn't anything too drastic. It wasn't like I suddenly consumed massive amounts of junk food. It was more along the lines of eating out and not using my scale like I should. Not too many of the foods were PCP no-no-s though, so that was good at least. For my indulgence, I had a 250 calorie chocolate easter bunny. It was beyond delicious. I didn't really notice too many side effects from straying from the PCP formula. My stomach wasn't very happy, but nothing horrible.

I know my results will not be as great as they could be this week, but I can't dwell on it. I stuck to the workouts which helped keep me focused on my PCP goals. And I do plan to get right back on track with my diet. I'm flying to Nashville Wednesday night, and getting back Friday night for my sorority's formal, but after that the law school visits are OVER!!!! I cannot wait to make a decision and also to have complete control over my diet all the time!

One things for sure, PCP has definitely helped make traveling easier. I can carry all my luggage to the car from my apartment, where as before I had to make a few trips, because my arms were too weak to carry it all at once! Exciting progress!!!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Nashville! I'm assuming carrying around your scale at the formal wouldn't be to cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PCP stands for "Personal Carrying Power"!

    ReplyDelete