Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 81

I've started to get things rolling in the career front and I had a very promising lead today that I hope works out. Things are slowly coming together as I create my life back home. My room's getting cleaner, I'm going to sign up for yoga next week, and also sewing lessons.

As the days near towards the end of PCP, I find that I have a harder time sticking to the diet. I certainly haven't completely jumped off the wagon, consuming copious amounts of sugar, salt, or anything like that, but I've slacked off on my protein intake. My staple protein was shrimp and right now no where is selling any. But today I got some frozen salmon from whole foods that actually was quite delicious. The workouts are still on track, but I haven't performed them with my usual gusto. Feeling under the weather certainly didn't help, but now my throat is finally starting to feel normal again. I don't know why I suddenly petered out so close to the end of PCP. I want to go out with a bang on day 90, not with a whimper. I haven't worked so hard up to this point only to achieve a "healthy" condition. I want "peak" condition.

Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to make the most of these last 9 days. Everyone in the March group looks amazing. I seriously cannot believe the results everyone is getting; so proud to be part of such a great group!

3 comments:

  1. This is totally normal. PCP senioritis. It'll clear up around Day 85.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's finish strong!!! Giving 110% this final week will put a glorious bookmark on our project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few more days, hang in there -- you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete