Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 77

So close. 13 more days. wow.

Yesterday I was feeling really off- just super tired and kind of ill. My throat has been bothering me the past few days and shows no signs of letting up. Yesterday morning, when I started jumping rope, my side started to really hurt. This has happened about two or three other times in the course of PCP and usually i just push through the pain. But because I was already under the weather I just couldn't do it. I made it through one set of 6 mins and then half of the next set before I quit. I have no idea what causes the pain. I hadn't eaten anything "bad". I didn't feel good enough to do the rest of the workout, but I did it today.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get to the yoga studio and sign up for a membership. My room is still far from clean and organized. I just need to push myself to get back into gear.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are smart to listen to your body.

    Don't sign up for too long at the studio. You will need to find a new one when you move to France anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to me too, and I think it's when one of the little tubes connecting the stomach and intestines gets twisted. Try doing side crunches next time it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo it! You just have to survive a couple more weeks. And happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 more days! Crazy. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete